Do you have an offer of employment upon graduation?
In which type of agency will you be working?
1. The BSN program has prepared me to think critically about health care problems and issues.
2. The BSN program has prepared me to be a culturally competent provider of nursing care.
3. The BSN program has prepared me to be a knowledgeable coordinator of community resources and to assist clients in accessing these resources.
4. The BSN program has prepared me to be a politically aware individual.
5. The BSN program has prepared me to practice nursing within an ethical and legal framework.
6. The communication skills I gained throughout the BSN program have prepared me for my role as a professional nurse.
7. The therapeutic nursing interventions I learned have prepared me for my role as a professional nurse.
8. The BSN program has prepared me to be a professional role model who promotes a positive image of nursing.
9. The BSN program has prepared me to be a responsible manager who balances human, fiscal, and material resources.
10. Nursing students have access to support services such as counseling, academic advisement, and financial aid.
11. Learning activities were related to course competencies.
12. Clinical settings provided a variety of learning experiences appropriate for nursing.
13. Learning resources such as the library, Internet, video-based instruction, and AV aids are comprehensive, current, and accessible to students.
14. I am satisfied with the method of instruction and the content of the courses in the BSN program.
15. The BSN program provided opportunities for community service by nursing students.
16. Information about the BSN program is readily accessible by mail, phone, or Internet.
17. The BSN program has prepared me to secure a position as a professional nurse after graduation.
18. I would recommend the BSN program at Indiana University School of Nursing Northwest Campus to friends and others.
19. I am likely to join one or more professional nursing organizations after I graduate.
20. I am planning to attend graduate school.