Welcome to the IU Northwest School of Nursing
MSN program applications are now open for Fall 2021 classes! Please submit your application by visiting this link.
School of Nursing COVID-19 Information
- The School of Nursing is open, and we continue to advise students. Contact your advisor by phone or email. Advising is being done virtually (remotely).
- Clinical experiences this fall will be a combination of in-person (clinical agency and lab) and virtual. We are in close contact with our clinical partners, and will update students as necessary.
- Many faculty and staff are working remotely and on campus occasionally. Office phones and emails are being answered. Faculty are predominately conducting office hours remotely.
- Non-clinical courses are being taught in a hybrid format, with some content online, some through Zoom classrooms, and some in-person.
- We are making every effort to keep faculty, staff and students safe and healthy, and ask that all students do their part to help in this endeavor.
- Thank you for your patience and understanding during this unprecedented national emergency.
Dr. Linda Delunas, PhD, RN, CNE, Director
Students, please be sure to check Canvas daily for important updates. For more back to school pro-tips, visit the fall 2020 IU Northwest updates page.