Welcome to the IU Northwest School of Nursing
School of Nursing COVID-19 Information
- The School of Nursing is still accepting applications until May 1 for our Fall 2020 BSN class .
- WE ARE STILL ADVISING STUDENTS. Contact your advisor by phone or email. Advising is being done virtually (remotely)
- The second degree BSN cohort scheduled to begin in May will go on. Classes may begin online, so check emails and Canvas frequently for updates.
- The School of Nursing Recognition Ceremony for May 2020 graduates is postponed. Check back later for updates.
- Some clinical experiences may be done virtually after the extended spring break. We are in close contact with our clinical partners, and will update students as necessary
- Although most faculty and staff are working remotely, the School of Nursing remains open. Office phones and emails are being answered.
- Thank you for your patience and understanding during this unprecedented national emergency. Dr. Linda Delunas, PhD, RN, CNE, Director