Below are resources, forms, and tools available to all IUN Content Managers to help them create and maintain their content on the IUN web space.
Request a New Website or a Redesign
The Office of Marketing and Communications reviews all requests for new websites / pages. Submit a Web Services Request form to initiate the process.
Significant changes to a current website are also subject to review. Before submitting a request, please read the Web Content Policies to see what constitutes a significant request change. Common request changes that still require prior approval include:
- reorganizing a site's left navigation main tabs
- new images
- new site banners
MOST content changes can be done by the department's content manager. If you are unsure of whether a change is significant or not, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become a Content Manager
Up to 3 Content Managers (CM) are allowed per department.
- Must be full-time faculty or staff
- Must receive the request from the Lead CM or dean of department
- Must complete the Document Accessibility Training course first
- Must attend a scheduled WCMS Training Session
Send requests to: email@example.com