Services Offered by Student Support Services
- Academic Tutoring via TutorMe 24/7 online platform.
- Academic and Personal Success Coaching.
- Assist with Providing Guidance Regarding Financial Aid Programs, Benefits, and Resources for Locating Public and Private Scholarships.
- Provide Guidance and Financial Aid Literacy.
- Assist SSS Participants with Graduate School Exploration.
Other Services provided by this project include the following:
- Academic Workshops – Knowledge workshops provided on a variety of subjects such as, note taking techniques, library research, study skills, and many more.
- Cultural Enrichment and Leadership Opportunities – SSS provides educational and cultural enrichment programs and activities for participants each semester such as, trips to plays, museums, and other fun events.
- Laptop Loan Program – Students may borrow a laptop free of charge for up to four weeks. Laptops are issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Scholarship Assistance.
- Gen1 Program – Provide first-generation college students at IU Northwest a high-quality educational experience through intellectual, social, and professional development. Informs first-generation college students about opportunities that will help them persist and successfully graduate.
- Summer Enrichment Programming.
For Disability Resources at IU Northwest please see the ADA Accessibility at IU Northwest web page.