Student Affairs Mission
Student Affairs develops programs and services that support the educational and career aspirations of IU Northwest students. We promote student success by offering an array of comprehensive educational experiences. These programs and services are based upon human development theory and respond to the needs of a diverse and pluralistic population.
Student Affairs Goals
- To support the student learning experience
- To support student success in persistence and graduation
- To improve efficiency and effectiveness in student services
- To provide services to students with special needs and disabilities
Student Affairs Values
Student Affairs has developed a set of values that we set forth for students as you enroll at IU Northwest and as you progress toward graduation from this institution of higher learning.
- learning--the experience of acquiring new knowledge and skills
- diversity--the experience of respecting and honoring the sacredness and dignity of others
- wellness--the experience of valuing one's well being in body, mind, spirit and community
- involvement--the experience of being engaged with others
- a continuing relationship with the university--the experience of a positive connection with IU Northwest that transcends enrollment