Indiana University Northwest

Personal Misconduct Reporting

Please use the  Personal Misconduct  Form, to report instances of Abuse (Physical, Verbal, Disorderly Conduct, Theft, etc.)

Personal Misconduct Reporting Form

The Code of Student Right Responsibilities, and Conduct, June 24, 2005 edition, can be obtained by contacting the Office of Student Affairs, 219-980-6702, or online at