FREE STEM Camp
August 5th – August 7th, 2019
Hawthorn Hall Room 107
Experience and learn firsthand about the exciting careers in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM). Indiana LSAMP will provide materials, supplies, t-shirt and lunch free of charge.
- Students from underrepresented minority groups, including African American and Hispanic students interested in STEM fields are strongly encouraged to register.
- Must be an incoming high school sophomore, junior or senior.
- Transportation is not provided.
- Exclusive opportunity: Apply for 2020 admissions onsite - For FREE.
- RSVP by July 14, 2019 for priority consideration.
Completing this form does not guarantee registration. Space is limited.