Welcome to the School of Public & Environmental Affairs at Indiana University Northwest. We are happy that you have selected SPEA to continue your graduate studies.
All applications to SPEA's graduate programs are carefully evaluated by the Graduate Program Committee for the appropriate degree. All application documents are required for any of the programs and are used to determine the admission status for each applicant.
REVISED MPA APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
Effective January 1, 2020, students applying for the MPA degree will need the following items included in their application:
- Completed application
- Curriculum vitae or resume'
- Letter of intent specifying your career goals and/or research area you want to pursue
- Names of 2 or more references with contact information (email and phone number)
- Unofficial or official copies of undergraduate and graduate (if applicant completed a graduate program) transcripts
- Writing sample (such as paper submitted previously to a class)
- GRE scores (if available) - GRE requirement is waived during 2020-21 and 2021-22 academic years.
For additional information on the graduate studies programs in the School of Public & Environmental Affairs at IUN, please fill out our contact form or call 219-981-5668.