Radiologic Sciences COVID 19 update:
- Radiologic Sciences Programs department is open, and we continue to advise students. Contact your advisor by phone or email. Advising is being done virtually via Zoom.
- Clinical experiences this fall will be in-person. We are in close contact with our clinical affiliates, and we will update students as necessary.
- Many faculty and staff are working remotely and on campus occasionally. Office phones and emails are being answered. Faculty are predominately conducting office hours remotely.
- Didactic courses are being taught in a hybrid format, with some content online, some through Zoom classrooms, and some in-person.
- We are making every effort to keep faculty, staff, and students safe and healthy, and ask that all students do their part to help in this endeavor.
- Thank you for your patience and understanding during this unprecedented national emergency.
Students, please be sure to check Canvas daily for important updates. For more back to school pro-tips, please visit the Campus Updates page.
- Dr. Vesna Balac, Program Director