During this time IU Northwest Parking Services is only available by email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are frequently updating this site with new information. Please refresh your browser each time you visit.
January 4, 2020
Spring permits are available for purchase order here
August 25, 2020
- Early Enrollment Incentive eligible students - reminder deadline to order permits is Friday, August 28th
- Refund requests take 14 days to process
STEPS TO ORDERING PARKING PERMIT
- Go to the Online Portal
- Login with your IU Credentials
- Click Get Permits
- On the Purchase a Permit screen, click Next
- Choose Permit
- Enter or verify your vehicle information and your mailing address
- Proceed to Checkout and print out your 10 Day Temporary Permit
Remember, your temporary permit will allow you to park on campus until your physical permit arrives in the mail, generally within 7-10 business days.
August 21, 2020
All permits must be purchased online- please be sure to print temporary permit at the end of your transaction.
If you'll only be on campus a couple times during the semester, you can purchase a $2 daily visitor permit from one of the drive up kiosks.
Kiosk locations are indicated on the parking map
Enforcement will start Monday August 31, 2020
August 5, 2020
Fall permits are now available- order permit here
Students who are eligible for early enrollment permit will have that permit option once you log into the parking portal.
Employee Permits Available Online
When you get ready to return to campus be sure you renew your parking permit. Employee permits are now available with the exception of adjunct permits, adjunct permits will be available starting August 3rd.
All permits will need to be purchased online at www.parking.iu.edu . Login with your IU login credentials. Select the permit option, choose your payment type, and remember to print out your temporary permit. Permits will be mailed to the address you provide.
June 26,2020: Spring 2020 parking refunds
IU will provide a refund to students who had parking passes for the spring 2020 semester. The credit will be based on the type of permit the student had and applied to any unpaid charges on the students' bursar account.
March 30, 2020: IU Parking Operations will follow their regular refund policies for the return of parking permits, as follows
- The final refund date for spring semester-length permits was January 31, 2020. No refund amount for any permit that will expire between now and May 2020 is available.
- Annual Employee permit types may be returned for a prorated refund or a stop payment deduction, based upon the original payment method. A refund for the current month will only be provided when the permit is returned by the fifth (5th) calendar day of the month. Your permit can be returned “virtually” by emailing email@example.com from your IU email account, indicating your intent for the permit to be returned, and including two photos – one of the permit whole, and the second of the permit cut into 4-5 pieces.
March 25, 2020: Due to the rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation, and following President McRobbie’s directive for maintaining only essential staff on campus, online purchasing options for permits is temporarily unavailable until further notice. All other Parking Portal functions such as citation payment, appeals or vehicle updates remain available.