Held every second Friday at 1 p.m. from now until October
Indiana University Northwest's Small Business Academy (SBA), in the School of Business and Economics, announces its latest lineup of no-cost webinars covering popular business topics for small business owners and entrepreneurs. These include:
- Tax Update 2022 with Dr. Jackie Barkow on Apr 8
- Market Forces and Your Business with Dr. Micah Pollak on May 13
- What Customers Want with Dr. Jokima Hiller on Jun 10
- Effective Team Leadership with Dr. Charles Hobson on Jul 8
- Marketing Strategies that Attract Long-Standing Customers with Dr. Yllka Azemi on Aug 12
- Effective Employee Motivation Strategies with Dr. Cynthia Roberts on Sep 9
- Technology for the Small Business with Dr. Ranjan Kini on Oct 14
All webinars begin at 1 p.m. and advance registration at iun.edu/sba is required.
The Small Business Academy provides training and access to helpful resources about business and management concepts geared to entrepreneurs and small business owners. Useful information on local business organizations, additional resources, a link to the SBA YouTube channel, and more can be found on the SBA website at iun.edu/sba.
About the School of Business and Economics
The region’s longest-running AASCB-accredited public business school, the School of Business and Economics initially earned this certification in 2004. AACSB Accreditation is widely regarded as the highest level of accreditation for business schools. Only 15 percent of business schools domestically and less than 5 percent of business schools internationally earn this prestigious certification of quality. Because of its AACSB International accreditation, the School offers its high achieving-students membership in Beta Gamma Sigma, the International Business Honor Society.