Prospective students, including transfers, can apply, be accepted, and get ready for enrollment all in one day
Indiana University Northwest is hosting an in-person R.E.D. Express Enrollment Day on July 27 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. During this one-stop event, recent high school graduates, and transfer students who have attended other colleges, can take an express journey to college admission. All participants must bring their official transcript(s) in a sealed envelope. ACT and SAT test scores are optional. Classes start August 22.
During the event, students will be able to:
- Apply for free. The application fee will be waived for attendees.
- Fast track acceptance. Students will be provided with an on-the-spot admission decision.
- Meet with an Admissions Counselor. Discuss college majors and next steps after admission.
- Learn about financial aid. Financial aid counselors will be available to help students apply for financial aid.
- Tour campus. Tours of our safe and award-winning 50-acre campus will be available throughout the day.
- Get ready to enroll. Students will be able to meet with an Academic Advisor and enroll for fall 2022 classes within 48 hours.
The R.E.D. Express event starts in the Office of Admissions, located in Hawthorn Hall, Room 100. Students can drop in throughout the day at their convenience.