Indiana University Northwest provides personal, affordable and life-changing education, in a high-quality academic environment where we value diversity, inclusiveness, scholarship and cultural and regional partnerships. Our students practice their communication and digital skills, collaborate and solve problems, which is a powerful, adaptable preparation for ethical leadership and success throughout a satisfying life and career.
The IU Northwest Council conducted a campus planning exercise during the 2016-2017 academic year that:
- Tested the alignment of IU Northwest’s Strategic Priorities with the Indiana University Bicentennial Strategic Plan and Blueprint 2.0: The Bicentennial Strategic Plan for the Regional Campuses of Indiana University;
- Updated and refined the IU Northwest Strategic Priorities; and
- Elaborated the IU Northwest Strategic Priorities format, to include concise campus-level objectives, for implementation at the unit/operational level.
- The resulting draft was distributed for discussion and response to the Faculty Organization and other campus constituencies during Fall 2016.
- The IU Northwest Council endorsed the final text at its January 2017 meeting.
- Specific action projects to implement the objectives will be tracked in WEAVE.