Campus and university-wide signatures are currently available for free of charge. You can order your unit's signature package here by completing the order form below. If your unit has already had its signatures created, please contact us.
To expedite your request, please assemble the following information before completing the Web form.
- Identify three or fewer levels of information that need to be conveyed in your signature. Often these include a campus name, a school or administrative unit name, and a departmental or division name.
- Identify the order in which you would like information to be conveyed in the primary, secondary, and tertiary fields. (See style guide pages 29 through 32.)
- Note: Each signature includes a set of unit names displayed in hierarchical order. Additional signatures, with names in a different order, consistent with the style guide, may be requested.
- Understand how your unit is situated in the IU organization. You may be asked to answer questions about the campus(es) and/or school(s) where your unit resides, whether your unit is a division or a department, the exact and official spelling of your unit's name, etc.
- Only official titles should be used in signatures (e.g., "Department of History" instead of "History Department").