IU Northwest Performance Management Program for Support and Professional Staff
Professional Staff Form (PAE|PAO) | Support Staff Form (CL/SM/TE)
Managing Current Employees
- Classification is a structured approach to salary administration. Classification is all about jobs and positions and how they fit within the organizational structure.
- The four main staff employee groups are below. IU is moving toward a university-wide approach for Service and Support Staff in the next few years.
- Professional classification is university-wide
- Service classification varies by campus
- Support classification varies by campus
- Temporary (formerly Hourly) classification is university-wide
Valid Multiple Job Combinations