I. GENERAL ITEMS This section deals with the general level of service provided by the HR department. Please rate your satisfaction level in each area. Use a scale of 1 to 5 with 1 being “poor,” 3 being “satisfactory” and 5 being “excellent.” Use the area beneath each item to indicate how these areas could be improved.
The Human Resources Department:
A. ACCESS AND AVAILABILITY
1. Available to meet personally with you.
2. Are available to speak by phone with you.
1. Exhibit solid understanding of HR issues.
2. Provide accurate, helpful information in a timely manner.( 24 hours)
C. CUSTOMER RELATIONS/COMMUNICATION OF INFORMATION
1. Treat you with courtesy and respect.
2. Treat requests and/or concerns with appropriate level of confidentiality.
3. Respond to emails in a timely manner (within 24 hours)
4. Complete employee verification request in a timely manner
II. PROGRAMS AND SERVICES
This section deals with a variety of programs and services offered through the HR department. Please rate your satisfaction level with the way they are handled. Use a scale of 1 to 5 with 1 being “not satisfactory,” 3 being “fairly satisfied” and 5 being “extremely satisfied.” Use the area beneath each item to indicate how these programs or services could be improved.
a. Accurate Payroll Processing
b. Job posting /Hiring process (OLA)
d. New-hire benefits /annual benefits enrollment process.
e. Knowledgeable about payroll and time off policies
g. Manager and Supervisory training programs
h. Provide assistance with employee relations
Use this space to indicate any suggestions for improved productivity or customer service.
If You Still Require Assistance
If you still require assistance, please consider giving us another chance to fix it. Complete the following information and a Representative from Human Resources will contact you.