The Learning Paths are scheduled in two-week intervals. Each learning path ends with a 1.5 hour Learning Forum, facilitated by OD consultant Lita M. Pener, to reinforce the learning process, and discuss the related benefits to IU Northwest.
To participate in the series:
- Register for the series by clicking the button below.
- The Quick Start Guide will help you log in, set-up your account and quickly navigate the platform so you can start learning. The Quick Start Guide can be found here.
- Click the links below to access the learning paths.
- After completion of each learning path, email your LIL certificate to Human Resources ( email@example.com). There is no certificate for the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion learning path. You will need to email the certificates for each of the six modules to show you’ve completed this learning path.
- Employees will receive an IUN certificate of completion to be included in their personnel file. LIL (LinkedIn Learning) profile certification- participants can print themselves and link to their LIL profile.
- Upon completion of all five learning paths, a virtual celebration will be held. Employees who complete all five learning path and participate in the five learning forums will receive a gift from the campus.
Note: There is no learning forum for the optional learning path, “Supporting Your Well-Being during Times of Change and Uncertainty.”