AVAILABLE ONLINE or ON CAMPUS
- HIST-H 105 American History I (3 cr.)
- HIST-H 106 American History II (3 cr.)
- HIST-H 113 Western Civilization I (3 cr.)
- HIST-H 114 Western Civilization II (3 cr.)
- HIST-H 215 Proseminar in History (Historical Methods), taken before the capstone course (3 cr.)
- History courses numbered 200-499 (18 cr.), including
- 2 courses in United States history [HIST A] (6 cr.)
- 2 courses in European history (from the Middle Ages to the present) [HIST B] (6 cr.)
- 2 courses in other areas or topics in history (e.g., ancient, non-European, non-U.S.) [HIST C, D, F, G, T] (6 cr.)
- HIST-J 495 Proseminar in History (Research Seminar), the capstone course (3 cr.)
The Department of History accepts any Latino studies courses with history designations toward the B.A. in history. Additionally, we will accept one CHRI number taken by students toward an A.A. in Latino studies and apply it to the B.A. in history toward completion of the required 18 credits of history courses at the 200 level and above.
For more information, visit the History page on the IU Northwest Bulletin.
For more information about the online program, please visit the IU Online page.