- Arshanapalli, B., Lutey, M., Nelson, W. and Pollak, M. (2020), “The Profitability of Technical Analysis during Financial Bubbles,” The Journal of Portfolio Management. Vol. 47, No. 1, p. 168-175; doi.org/10.3905/jpm.2020.1.176
- Pollak, M. (2020), “Gary Forecast 2021,” Indiana Business Review, Vol. 95, 4
- Arshanapalli, B., Nelson, W. and Pollak, M. (2019), “The Timing of International Financial Market Bubbles.” Pan Pacific Journal of Business Research. Vol. 10, No. 1: p40-51
- Pollak, M., Arshanapalli, B. and Hobson, C. (2019), “The Business Case for Hiring Military Veterans/Reservists: Stock Price Performance of Military Friendly Firms,” Journal of Veterans Studies, 4(2), p52–63. doi.org/10.21061/jvs.v4i2.99
- Pollak, M. and Parnell, D. A. (2018), “An Interdisciplinary Analysis of Course Meeting Frequency, Attendance and Performance,” Journal of the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning. Vol. 18, No 3: p132-151, doi.org/10.14434/josotl.v18i3.23752
- Pollak, M. and Guan, Y. (2017), “Partially Overlapping Ownership and Contagion in Financial Networks,” Complexity, vol. 2017, Article ID 9895632, doi.org/10.1155/2017/9895632.
- Pollak, M. (2017), “Designing and Managing Engaging Discussions in Online Courses,” Journal of Teaching and Learning with Technology. Vol 6, No. 1: p76-80, doi.org/10.14434/jotlt.v6.n1.22367
- 13. Guan, Y. and Pollak, M. (2016), “Contagion in Heterogeneous Financial Networks,” Advances in Complex Systems, Vol. 19, No. 1/2. doi.org/10.1155/2017/9895632.
Contact, Address, and Additional Links
Gary, IN 46408