Awards and Honors
- New Frontiers in the Arts & Humanities, Indiana University-Bloomington, 2016-2017
- Listed among the “distinguished scholars” for Oxford University Press, 2016.
- The Board of Trustees’ Teaching Award, IU Northwest, 2015, 2008.
- Listed as “an eminent international law scholar” by Oxford University Press editors, 2012.
- EuropeAid Office of the European Commission (under the auspices of International Institute of Higher Studies in Criminal Sciences (ISISC)), 2010.
- Summer Faculty Fellowship in Research, IU Northwest, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004.
- College of Arts & Sciences Dean’s Award for Distinction in Research and Creativity, Indiana University Northwest, 2007.
- Selected as “Outstanding Instructor” for National Teacher Recognition Day, Center for Innovation & Scholarship in Teaching and Learning (CISTL), Indiana University Northwest, 2006.
- Center for Regional Excellence Fellowship, Indiana University Northwest, 2006.
- Listed (with name) among “our friends at the University of Chicago who inspired, founded and nurtured the [Scholars at Risk] Network,” October 27, 2003.
- The Niels Bohr Award, the Royal Danish Academy of Sciences and Letters, 2000.
- His Royal Highness Prince Joachim and Her Royal Highness Princess Alexandra’s Foundation (awarded by Lord Chamberlain Per Thornit), Amalienborg Castle, Denmark 1998.
- The Anglo-Danish Society (Patrons: HM the Queen of Great Britain and HM the Queen of Denmark), London, England, 1992.
Representation in Prestigious Collection
Contact, Address, and Additional Links
Gary, IN 46408