Teaching Areas (Undergraduate and Graduate)
- PHIL-P393/P694 Biomedical Ethics (3 cr.) with MS graduate component in Psychology and/or LIBS-D511 Master of Liberal Arts (M.L.S.) component; also online version that meets Quality Matters Standards
- PHIL-P306/ Business Ethics (3 cr.); also LIBS-D511 (graduate)
- PHIL-P339 Contemporary Issues in Human Rights (3 cr.); also LIBS-D511 (graduate)
- PHIL-P383 Women’s Human Rights (3 cr. hybrid)
- LIBS-D501/WGS-W401/WGS-W301 International Perspectives on Women (cr. hybrid) (graduate)
- PHIL-P140 Introduction to Ethics (3 cr.)
- PHIL-P490 Readings in Philosophy (3 cr.).
- PHIL-P304 Nineteenth Century Philosophy (3 cr.)
- PHIL-P316 Twentieth Century Philosophy (3 cr.)
View Professor Anja Matwijkiw's current class schedule.