Request InformationApply - UndergraduateApply - Graduate
The programs listed below meet requirements to prepare completers for licensure in Indiana, and Indiana is part of an interstate agreement (NASDTEC) which enables an educator who completed an approved program and/or who holds a certificate or license in one jurisdiction to earn a certificate or license in another state or jurisdiction. Receiving states may impose certain special requirements which must be met in a reasonable period of time.
This interstate agreement applies to all states except Alaska, Iowa and Minnesota. We have not determined whether our program meets the requirements for licensure in those states.
- B.S. in Elementary / Special Education (Teaching All Learners)
- B.S. in Secondary and K-12 Visual Arts Education
- Urban Teacher Education Program (UTEP)
- UTEP-Secondary Option 2 in Spanish and French
Certificate, Minor, and License Addition
- Special Ed-Mild Interventions: initial licensing
- English Language Learners (ELL): certificate/addition; online
- Sports Management: minor; online
- District Leadership Administration: certificate; online
Educational Leadership Program
- M.S. Ed Leadership
- Ed.S. Ed Leadership Specialist; online