NMAC General Alumni Meeting - April 6, 2019
NMAC Registration Page information
The Indiana University Neal-Marshall Alumni Club (NMAC), which represents all graduating years of African American alumni on all campuses of Indiana University, will conduct a GENERAL ALUMNI MEETING Saturday, April 6, 2019, at Indiana University Northwest in the Moraine Student Center between the hours of 12:00 pm and 3:00 pm for the purpose of reinvigorating Northwest Indiana and Chicagoland alumni participation.
The goal of the NMAC Board of Directors is to place a finger on the pulse of alumni throughout the state and around the nation in 2019 and to involve alumni on the decision-making of priorities, events and activities of Black alumni. During this session, the following topics will be discussed:
- The state of diversity and inclusion of Indiana University
- Plans for the 24th National Reunion of Black Indiana University Graduates planned for Homecoming Weekend this year in Bloomington
- The role Blacks will play in the upcoming Bicentennial of Indiana University
- Increased scholarship opportunities and enhanced alumni efforts to contribute to the success of Black students
- Climate issues for underserved populations
We hope all individuals who have attended IU Northwest or any other campus of Indiana University will register to attend. Lunch will be served at this meeting. To get an accurate count of the alumni attending, please register at the link provided below.
For more information about this meeting, please contact Vernon Williams at email@example.com, or call (317) 274-8710.
To register for this meeting, please click the following link: