KeepTeaching.IU.edu - A one-stop resource for helping you continue the core university mission of delivering education. Currently available materials include:
- Quick-start help with technologies for teaching remotely
- Using Canvas Announcements, Discussions, and Assignments
- Holding class meetings in Zoom
- Recording with PowerPoint
- Zoom (a videoconferencing tool) for instructors
- Using Canvas Modules and Assignments
- Basics of Kaltura (like a YouTube for IU)
- Student-facing templates that instructors can import into Canvas to help students use technologies like Zoom, Kaltura, and more.
- Virtual office hours with experienced technology and pedagogy consultants who can help you think through key decisions on what to do with your course -- or just show you where to click in Canvas. Contact your campus Center for Teaching and Learning to connect with a consultant.
QM has created a QM Emergency Remote Instruction Checklist for faculty moving to teaching remotely.
Students who want support for online learning can visit go.IU.edu/KeepLearning. Keep Learning is a free, self-enrolling Canvas course that provides helpful information about commonly used online teaching tools.