WHAT IS IT?
In 2018, McKinsey and Company reported a shortage of 1.5 million managers and analysts who can use analytical concepts to make business decisions. In all organizations, there is demand for individuals who have the ability to harness the power of data in making sound business decisions.
This Certificate in the Foundations of Business Intelligence and Analytics is designed for professionals, managers, and leaders who want a greater understanding of how to:
- Use current analytics methods and technologies to describe what happened, understand why it happened, and determine what will happen and what should happen
- Use Descriptive, Predictive, and Prescriptive analytics in business decision making
- Increase efficiency, anticipate business trends, and excel in the marketplace
- Develop value through business analytics applications to make effective business decisions
- To make sound and ethical business decisions.