The Office of Career Services Staff are available virtually to serve your needs!
To remain consistent with the University's response to Covid-19 and the guidelines set by the CDC and State of Indiana, we must ask you to schedule an appointment to meet with any staff from the Office of Career Services. We are available for appointments via zoom or by phone.
- Sharese Dudley - (219) 980-6791
- Leslee Scott - (219) 980-6651
- Miriam Williams - (219) 980-6656
Virtual Walk-in hours-connect with us via zoom.
Tuesdays (11:00a.m.-1:00p.m.) & Fridays (9:00a.m.-10:00a.m. & 1:00p.m.-2:00p.m.)
It is IU policy that masks must be worn while on campus, and when physical distancing is difficult to maintain, even outdoors.
If you did not receive your mask via mail, or find yourself on campus without a mask, please visit:
8:00a.m. to 5:00p.m.
- Savannah Center, Room 122 (across from the bookstore)
- Moraine Student Center, Room 101 (Office of Career Services)
- Moraine Student Center, Room 116 (IUPD-Northwest)