Smart Start Summer Bridge (2022)
The School of Business and Economics "Smart Start" summer bridge program provides an active learning experience to help incoming students build momentum and confidence as they enter college at IU Northwest with an emphasis on Business education.
During the week before classes start incoming students will:
- Meet classmates, make new friends and explore new interests.
- Connect with professors, build confidence and develop the skills needed for college success
- Visit local businesses and learn how they operate
- Have fun while preparing for the first year at IU Northwest
When? August 15-19
- Monday - Thursday, 9am - 1pm (meals and snacks provided),
- Friday 2:00pm - 6pm (dinner provided)
Register for Business Summer Bridge
(be sure to select "Business and Economics" as your interest)
Activities are free and open to all incoming students, but space is limited! Please register at the link to reserve a space.
Earn money for books
Students who successfully complete their summer bridge earn a book scholarship for their first year at IU Northwest.
Earn College Credit
Students who complete the Summer Bridge experience have the option of earning college credit. These students will have the option to apply their Bridge experience for one credit.