The Weeknight MBA is accredited by AACSB International. This program focuses on blending leadership and teamwork, skills desired by employers, allowing you to make a difference on the job and in your community.
Classes meet every other week - empowering you to manage your time between work, school and life commitments. You will engage in a personal assessment of 16 positive dimensions of personality (16PF) that affects leadership success and receive executive coaching. Lean Six Sigma Certification, highly desired by employers, is incorporated in your program. Improve your life, your business, your community.
- The School of Business and Economics at Indiana University Northwest (IUN) is accredited by AACSB International, earned by less than 5% of business schools worldwide.
- In fact, we are the longest running Business School in Northwest Indiana holding this esteemed accreditation.
- Executive coaching for every student.
- Teaching is a full-time commitment, not a part-time job for our faculty.
- Students earn an Indiana University degree that garners respect both nationally and internationally.
- IU Northwest’s graduate tuition is currently $350 per credit hour which is amongst the most reasonable anywhere.
- Total tuition for all 45 credit hours is a just under $16,000. An incredible value for an AACSB accredited MBA!
- Even out-of-state tuition of $524 is competitive with most Chicago area or private school programs.
- Lean Six Sigma Certification included in your program.
- You can continue to work full-time while completing your MBA.
- Develop your leadership and teamwork skills via Executive Coaching.
- Your weekends are free! All classes meet Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday evenings.
- Improve your life, your business, your community.
- Engage in a personal assessment of 16 positive dimensions of personality (16PF) that affect leadership success and 11 negative personality dimensions (Hogan Development Survey) that adversely affect leadership performance.
Applying for Admission is Easy!
Start Spring, Summer or Fall!
Application Deadline: 3 weeks prior to semester start date.
- Submit the completed Application.
- $40 application fee.
- One letter of recommendation.
- Official transcripts from each college you have attended.
- Your GMAT/GRE Scores or GMAT/GRE waiver request form.
- Personal statement.
- Official transcripts must be emailed to email@example.com or Official hardcopy transcripts must be mailed to: