The Weekend MBA is accredited by AACSB International. This program for Professionals will focus on blending leadership and teamwork, skills desired by employers, allowing you make a difference on the job and in your community.
Classes meet every other Saturday. Empowering you to manage your time between work, school and life commitments without sacrificing the in-class experience. You will engage in a personal assessment of 16 positive dimensions of personality (16PF) that affect leadership success and will received executive coaching. Lean Six Sigma Certification, higher desired by employers, is incorporated in your program. Your MBA concludes with an international business experience.
Creating Tomorrow's Leaders Today
The School of Business and Economics at Indiana University Northwest is accredited by AACSB International. In fact, we are the longest running Business School in Northwest Indiana holding this esteemed accreditation. AACSB International accreditation is earned by less than 5% of business schools worldwide.
- Every student engages in a personal assessment of 16 positive dimensions of personality (16PF) that affect leadership success and 11 negative personality dimensions (Hogan Development Survey) that adversely affect leadership performance
- Executive coaching for every student.
- Lean Six Sigma Certification included in your program!
- Faculty who inspire. Teaching is a full-time commitment, not a part time job for our faculty.
Students earn an Indiana University degree that garners respect both nationally and internationally.
IU Northwest’s Weekend MBA has a total cost of $37,130 and is all inclusive; tuition, books, tablet, Green Belt certification and an International Business Trip included.
NO GMAT REQUIRED if you are elgible for a waiver. For further information regarding entrance exam waivers, please contact Rocio Payne, Director of Graduate Programs at email@example.com.
- Weekend MBA students attend classes every other Saturday.
- Time off in the summer.
- Delivered in a truly team-based hybrid fashion.
- Two locations and start dates to chose - Main campus cohorts start every Fall and Michigan City, Indiana cohorts begin every other Spring on even numbered years.
- AACSB International accreditation, held by only 5% of business schools in the world!
- You earn a prestigious Indiana University degree, respected nationally and internationally.
- NO GMAT REQUIRED for those with 5+ years professional managerial experience.
- You can continue to work full-time while completing your MBA.
- Develop your leadership and teamwork skills via Executive Coaching.
- A true team-based hybrid MBA.
- International Business Experience included!
- Little or no business interruption with immediate on-the-job benefits.
Cohorts begin every Fall for weekend MBA on campus and every other Spring at our Michigan City location (even numbered years).
- Submit the online application.
- $40 application fee.
- One letter of recommendation.
- Official transcripts from each college you have attended.
- GMAT/GRE Scores or GMAT/GRE waiver (found within the application request).
- Personal statement.
- Official transcripts must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or Official hardcopy transcripts must be mailed to:
Indiana University Northwest
School of Business and Economics
3400 Broadway - Dunes Building - Room 1103
Gary, IN 46408
Attn: Rocio Payne, Director of Graduate Programs
For Fall 2021 Main campus and 2022 Spring Weekend MBA programs, please click below to apply.