New cohorts begin every fall on campus and every other spring in Michigan City.
The Saturday MBA is accredited by AACSB International will focus on blending leadership and teamwork, skills desired by employers, allowing you make a difference on the job and in your community.
Classes meet every other Saturday. Empowering you to manage your time between work, school and life commitments without sacrificing the in-class experience. You will engage in a personal assessment of 16 positive dimensions of personality (16PF) that affect leadership success and will received executive coaching. Lean Six Sigma Certification, higher desired by employers, is incorporated in your program. Your MBA concludes with an international business experience.
Quality and Value
The School of Business and Economics at Indiana University Northwest is accredited by AACSB International. In fact, we are the longest running Business School in Northwest Indiana holding this esteemed accreditation. AACSB International accreditation is earned by less than 5% of business schools worldwide.
- Every student engages in a personal assessment of 16 positive dimensions of personality (16PF) that affect leadership success and 11 negative personality dimensions (Hogan Development Survey) that adversely affect leadership performance
- Executive coaching for every student.
- Lean Six Sigma Certification included in your program!
- Faculty who inspire. Teaching is a full-time commitment, not a part time job for our faculty.
Students earn an Indiana University degree that garners respect both nationally and internationally.
IU Northwest’s Weekend MBA has a total cost of $36,100 and is all inclusive; tuition, books, tablet and an International Business Tripincluded.
NO GMAT REQUIRED for applicants with 5+ years of professional managerial experience. This is an incredible value when compared with other weekend MBA programs.
Convenience - Finish in 18 months every other weekend!
- Weekend MBA students attend classes every other Saturday.
- Two months off in the summer.
- Delivered in a truly team-based hybrid fashion.
- Two locations and start dates to chose - Main campus cohorts start every fall and Michigan City, Indiana cohorts begin in spring.
Why the Weekend MBA for Professionals at IU Northwest?
- AACSB International accreditation, held by only 5% of business schools in the world!
- You earn a prestigious Indiana University degree, respected nationally and internationally.
- NO GMAT REQUIRED for those with 5+ years professional managerial experience.
- You can continue to work full-time while completing your MBA.
- Develop your leadership and teamwork skills via Executive Coaching.
- A true team-based hybrid MBA.
- International Business Experience included!
- Little or no business interruption with immediate on-the-job benefits.
Applying for Admission is Easy!
Start Spring, Summer or Fall!
Application Deadline: 3 weeks prior to semester start date.
- Submit the completed Application.
- $40 application fee.
- One letter of recommendation.
- Official transcripts from each college you have attended.
- GMAT/GRE Scores or GMAT/GRE waiver request form.
- Personal statement.
- Official transcripts must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or Official hardcopy transcripts must be mailed to:
For more information contact:
School of Business and Economics: 219-980-6552