Your AACSB International accredited program focuses on blending leadership, teamwork, and analytical problem-solving allowing you make a difference on the job and in your community. Graduate classes meet every other week empowering you to manage your time.
Explore our Graduate Programs
Discover the IUN Difference
- The School of Business and Economics at Indiana University Northwest is accredited by AACSB International.
- Less than 5% of business schools world-wide even hold AACSB International accreditation.
- AACSB is a continuous improvement process which is earned, not paid for.
- Consistenly voted as "The Best University to Attain an MBA" in NW Indiana - Northwest Indiana Business Magazine.
- Faculty who inspire. Teaching is a full-time commitment, not a part-time job for our faculty.
- Two convenient commuter locations - Gary IN and Michigan City, IN
- Two distinct delivery methods of one great MBA – Weeknight Hybrid MBA (Gary) and Weekend MBA (Gary and Michigan City).
- Faculty and Advising available on weekend and evenings.
- Most of our MBA students pursue their degree on a part-time basis.
- GMAT / GRE entrance exam waivers available.
- Time for everything life has to offer without sacrificing what is important to you.
- IUN's graduate tuition and fees are amongst the most reasonable within the Region and Chicagoland area for an AACSB accredited program.
- Approved for guaranteed student loans and veteran’s benefits.
- Weekend MBA tuition of $37,130 is all-inclusive of tuition, fees, books, laptop, meals and international business trip.
- Weeknight MBA tuition is $371 per credit hour.
- Affordable tuition includes Lean Six-Sigma, Microsoft Office Specialist, and Cultural Intelligence Certifications.
10 Reasons the MBA Program at IUN is For You
- It's Northwest Indiana's Original AACSB School!
- Weeknight MBA tuition is just under $17,000 and Weekend MBA is $37,130.
- Faculty and staff who inspire and go above and beyond to help students.
- Ability to attend full or part-time.
- Affordable costs, financial aid, and payment plans.
- Scholarship, assistantship, and research opportunities.
- Every MBA student receives individualized executive coaching.
- Indiana University degree earned close to home.
- Lean Six Sigma certification included with tuition.
- Consistently voted Best university to attain an MBA, Northwest Indiana by Northwest Indiana Business Magazine!