IU partners with Nelnet Campus Commerce to let you pay your balance over time with a payment plan. This option allows you to pay off your account in up to four payments over the term, depending on when you enroll in the payment plan.
It’s okay to pay more than your payment plan amount—but not less.
If you cannot pay all at once, you can use payment plans to budget your payments into smaller installments throughout the term. Here is what you need to know:
- A student or 3rd Party User can enroll in a payment plan each term
- Account balance must be greater than $500 to be eligible
- When you enroll, you’ll pay the down payment fee plus an enrollment fee of $55.00
- Accepted payment methods are bank accounts or credit or debit cards
- Scheduled payments will be automatically deducted using your payment method on the 5th of each month of the payment plan
- You will keep your student account in good standing while in an active payment plan—this means no holds and no late fees
- Accounts will be subject to late fees if not enrolled in a payment plan with a balance prior to the regular due date of the 10th of each month
Fall 2022 Payment Plan Schedule
|Plan name||Campus||Available*||Last day to enroll*||Required down payment||Number of payments||Payment Date|
|Fall 2022 4 payments||All||8/18/2022||9/26/2022||25%||3||10/5/2022, 11/5/2022, 12/5/2022|
|Fall 2022 3 payments||All||9/27/2022||10/27/2022||33%||2||11/5/2022, 12/5/2022|
|Fall 2022 2 payments||All||10/28/2022||11/10/2022||50%||1||12/5/2022|