Insert the bottom portion only of your account statement with your check made payable to Indiana University in the envelopes provided. (Please show 10 digit student account number on all checks!)
- Checks or money orders must be made payable to Indiana University.
- Checks or money orders must be payable in United States dollars and drawn on a United States bank.
- Postdated checks are not accepted.
- Counter checks may not be accepted.
- Two-party checks (i.e. checks made payable to an individual, company, or institution other than Indiana University) are not accepted.
- If payment is made by check, any resulting or future credit balance will be refunded by check.
- Any personal or business checks may be returned if the account indicates to send Guaranteed Funds.
- For other information, regarding check payments, see also: No Checks Accepted as defined on Account Statement; Returned Checks.
To mail your payments, print your e-bill from View/Pay Bursar Bill (click on ‘Printable Statement’) and mail the bottom payment slip along with your check to the Payment Processing Center. (Please show 10 DIGIT STUDENT ACCOUNT NUMBER on all checks!)
Payment Processing Center
I.U. Northwest Lockbox
PO Box 7238
Indianapolis IN 46206-7238
Note: Do not mail cash.
Students who register before final registration may complete the following transactions by mail:
Check or money order for United States dollars, drawn on a United States bank, made payable to Indiana University. The canceled check will be your payment receipt or you may look at your account transactions through One.IU.