If all or part of your tuition and fees will be paid by a third-party sponsor, Office of Student Accounts must receive notification from the company or agency paying the bill on or before the payment deadline. Charges not covered by the sponsor must also be paid by the due date. The notification letter or voucher must include:
- Name of the sponsoring agent
- Name and student identification number of the student being sponsored
- Dollar amount and types of fees that will be paid by the sponsoring agent
- Address where the invoice should be sent
- Contract dates or duration
Fee payments not paid by the sponsoring agent within 30 days of the billing date become the student's responsibility.
IU Tuition Benefit
Full-time appointed IU employees, their spouses, and their dependent children are entitled to a tuition benefit provided the employee is working full time within the first week of the semester. More information is available at the Human Resources web page.