School of Education

B.S. in Education

Polices & Procedures
Admission and Reinstatement Appeals
A student whose enrollment was terminated by the SOE may petition for reinstatement to the Education Admission and Reinstatement Committee.

Academic Bulletins

PDF Version

Click here for the PDF version.

IUN Bulletin

Click here to go to IUN Bulletin Homepage.