College of Arts and Sciences


English Graduate Coursework
The selection of courses for graduate programs in English at Indiana University Northwest must be done with departmental graduate counselors in the School of Education.

Academic Bulletins

PDF Version

Click here for the PDF version.

IUN Bulletin

Click here to go to IUN Bulletin Homepage.