School of Education

Licensing Programs

Undergraduate Licensing Programs in the SOE

The following licensing programs are offered at IU Northwest through the SOE.

  • Bachelor's degree in elementary education
  • Bachelor's degree in secondary education
Licensing Programs Rules 2002/REPA Licenses
  • Elementary/Reading/Special Education: Teaching All Learners 
  • K-12: Visual Arts 
  • Secondary (Middle and High School) 
    • Language Arts (English and Speech) 
    • Mathematics 
    • Science (Earth Science, Chemistry, Life Science) 
    • Social Studies (Economics, Government, Historical Perspectives, Psychology, Sociology) 

Academic Bulletins

PDF Version

Click here for the PDF version.

IUN Bulletin

Click here to go to IUN Bulletin Homepage.