School of Education

Licensing Programs


Teachers may still add endorsements on their Indiana standard teacher's license. Requirements can be obtained at the Office of Education Student Services.

Endorsements are available for kindergarten, and visual arts.

Academic Bulletins

PDF Version

Click here for the PDF version.

IUN Bulletin

Click here to go to IUN Bulletin Homepage.