College of Health and Human Services

Schools & Divisions

School of Public and Environmental Affairs
Concentration Declaration

The student must declare a concentration prior to the beginning of the junior year for the baccalaureate degree and will be expected to meet the requirements for that concentration. The concentration selection may be changed at the beginning of any semester after that; however, the student is responsible for checking the concentration requirements and scheduled offerings when a concentration is changed late in a program.

Academic Bulletins

PDF Version

Click here for the PDF version.

IUN Bulletin

Click here to go to IUN Bulletin Homepage.