Veteran/Military Students

In granting credit on the basis of education gained through military service, schools, and experience, IU Northwest Office of Admissions follows the American Council on Education’s Guide to Evaluation of Educational Experiences in the Armed Services.

To receive credit for your military service background, you must submit copies of your official discharge (DD214), AARTS, SMARTS, Community College of the Air Force, university/college, or Defense Language Institute transcript.

Academic Bulletins

PDF Version

Click here for the PDF version.