Registration and Payment Policies: On-Campus Courses
Students must be 18 years of age to enroll in IU Northwest's on-campus Adult Education courses.
All registrations must be made online and all course fees must be paid in full prior to the first class.
Payments made by check must be mailed at least seven (7) business days before the class start date.
For courses that include textbooks, the course fee must be paid in full at least ten (10) business days prior to the first class. If the course fee is paid less than ten (10) days prior, we cannot guarantee books will be available for the first class session.
After completing the online registration, please be sure to print a receipt for your records.
For payment made by check:
- Print an additional receipt, then mail both the receipt and check to the address provided via USPS (United States Postal Service). The address is a lockbox and therefore express mail or overnight delivery are not accepted.
- Enrollment will be complete once your check has been received.
For payment made by credit or debit card:
- Enrollment will be complete immediately.
If you have questions, please contact (219) 980-6978 or email@example.com.
Cancellations and Refunds
In order to be eligible for a refund, all cancellations must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 business hours prior to the start of the first class. No refunds will be issued after that date. There will be a $15 processing fee plus 3% of the registration fee assessed for all student requested refunds. Enrollments paid by check will be refunded in the form of a check and may take up to 30 days. Credit and debit card charges will be reversed on the card used in the transaction.
- Withdrawal 48 business hours before class meets - refund less a $15 processing fee plus 3% of the registration fee (Exception: no Certified Nurse Aide refunds)
- Withdrawal within 48 hours of class - credit toward another class during the same semester (Exception: no Certified Nurse Aide refunds)
- Withdrawal after class meets - no refund
IU Northwest reserves the right to cancel a course due to low enrollment or other reasons. Refund fees will not be assessed if the class is canceled by IU Northwest. IU Northwest is not liable for any services or products the student contracts with the instructor.