Steps for Admitted Students
Take your next steps. Whether you are a degree seeking first-year student or transfer student; we are ready to guide you through the enrollment process.
- Set up your account and IU email: Go to the Account Management Service (AMS).
- Complete your Intent to Enroll in the Newly Admitted Task Center.
- Complete your Immunization Task. Read the Immunization Documentation.
How to comply:
- Navigate to Immunization Compliance,
- Login with your username and passphrase (if prompted)
- Provide the required immunization data
- Complete your STEP Workshop online, if necessary, and complete and schedule your English and Math Placement Testing. (See your admission certificate for details)
- After your Placement Exam contact your Academic Advisor to register for classes.
- Register for New Student Orientation.
- Complete the FAFSA, priority deadline is April 15th.
- Scholarship recipients must be enrolled in classes no later than June 1st to confirm acceptance.