Indiana University Northwest Mailroom is located at on the corner of 33rd Avenue and Broadway, across from the main parking lot.
Indiana University Northwest Mail Services performs a number of campus functions including:
- Daily distribution and collection of U.S. mail
- Assistance with department bulk mailings
- Processing and distribution of FedEx and UPS packages
- Acts as the general campus shipping and receiving department
- Receives and delivers all campus FedEx Office orders
- Responsible for Capital Asset Management
If you have questions regarding U.S. mail, overnight shipping services, package delivery, etc., please contact Mail Services at 980-6713.
Please view our policy regarding delivery of heavy equipment.