Indiana University Northwest Mailroom is located at 3400 Broadway in the Arts & Sciences building. Mailroom dock entrance is facing 34th & Massachusetts St.
Hours of Operation: Monday -Friday 7:00am - 4:00pm
Currently, the mail is being delivered/picked up to campus departments every Tuesday & Thursday
Indiana University Northwest Mail Services performs a number of campus functions including:
- Daily distribution and collection of U.S. mail
- Assistance with department bulk mailings
- Processing and distribution of FedEx and UPS packages
- Acts as the general campus shipping and receiving department
- Receives and delivers all campus FedEx Office orders
- Responsible for Capital Asset Management
Next-Day packages need to be in by 2:00 pm
If you have questions regarding U.S. mail, overnight shipping services, package delivery, etc., please contact Mail Services at 980-6713.
Please view our policy regarding delivery of heavy equipment.