Office of Student Life & Athletics
- 2 cups canned tomatoes
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2-1/2 tablespoons minced celery leaves
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped
- 2-1/2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh basil
- 1 cup fat-free chicken broth
- 1/2 cup grated carrots
- 1 teaspoon bitters
- Salt and pepper
- 1 lb lobster meat, cooked
Combine tomatoes, onion, celery leaves, green pepper, parsley, basil, and chicken broth in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 1/2 hour. Add carrots, bitters, and salt and pepper to taste. Stir in lobster; heat through.
Serves four. Per serving: 147 cal, 1 g fat, 108 mg cholesterol, 10 g carbohydrates, 2 g fiber, 26 g protein, 727 mg sodium.