Xiaoqing Diana Lin
Spring 2012 courses:
G387 Contemporary China (both web based and hybrid sections will be offered)
Fall 2011 courses:
- G385/G200 Modern China (both web and on campus sections)
- H232/B391 World in the 20th Century (both web and on campus sections)
- T325 The Road to World War II: China, Japan, and the U.S.
Other courses taught:
- G410 China, Japan and the U.S., 20th and 21st Centuries;
- T325 History and Memory of Modern China and Japan (will be taught as G315 in summer 2013)
- G369 Modern Japan,
- T325 Confucian Values and Modern Applications in East Asia
- J495 Chinese Intellectuals in the 20th Century,
- J495 History of Chinese Thought,
- H113 & H114 Western Civilizations Surveys,
- H207 Modern East Asia
Current research: intellectual biography of Feng Youlan, a 20th century Chinese philosopher.
Research interest: modern Chinese intellectual history.
IUN COAS liason for the campus online course development committee.