Tues., Sept. 27, 2016
12 to 1:30 p.m.
Savannah Center, Room 205
Soup 'n Substance Book Discussion
"The Way of All Flesh:" A movie screening introducing the dynasty of Henrietta Lacks
Wed., Oct. 19, 2016
9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Bruce W. Bergland Auditorium, Savannah Center
UNESCO World Bioethics Day Conference:
Bioethics and Vulnerable Populations
- Panel Discussion: Bioethical Issues in Healthcare
- Presentation: Bioethical Human Rights by Anja Matwijkiw, Ph.D.
- Presentation: Ancient Arguments on the Moral Status of Fetuses by Gianluca Dimuzio, Ph.D.
- Keynote Speaker: Bioethics and Conflicts of Interest by Marc Rodwin, Ph.D.
- Film Screening and Discussion of "No Más Bebés," a film about the involuntary sterilization of women
Thurs., Nov. 10, 2016
Film Screening and Discussion: "The Way of All Flesh," a film about the historical and scientific dynasty of Henrietta Lacks
Bruce W. Bergland Auditorium