Tues., Sept. 27, 2016
12 to 1:30 p.m.
Soup 'n Substance Book Discussion
"The Way of All Flesh:" A movie screening introducing the dynasty of Henrietta Lacks
Wed., Oct. 19, 2016
9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
UNESCO World Bioethics Day Conference:
Bioethics and Vulnerable Populations
- Panel Discussion: Bioethical Decision-Making in the Healthcare Setting
- Presentation: Bioethical Human Rights by Anja Matwijkiw, Ph.D.
- Presentation: Moral Status of Fetuses by Gianluca Dimuzio, Ph.D.
- Keynote Speaker: Marc Rodwin, Ph.D.
- Film Screening and Discussion of "No Mas Bebes," a film about the involuntary sterilization of women