The IU Northwest Council conducted a campus planning exercise during Spring Semester 2015 that:
- Tested the alignment of IU Northwest’s Strategic Priorities with the Indiana University Bicentennial Strategic Plan and Blueprint 2.0: The Bicentennial Strategic Plan for the for the Regional Campuses of Indiana University;
- Updated and refined the IU Northwest Strategic Priorities;
- Elaborated the IU Northwest Strategic Priorities format, to include concise campus-level objectives, for implementation at the unit/operational level.
- The resulting draft was distributed for discussion and response to the Faculty Organization and other campus constituencies during the remainder of the 2014-15 academic year.
- The IU Northwest Council endorsed the final text at its June 2015 meeting.