Once we extend an offer to work at our institution, we will need you to fill out the following paperwork to ensure you are in our system on your first day.
We will need you to:
Once those forms are submitted to the Human Resources office, you will receive an email for I-9 verification. Please check the email you provided in the Profle ED form to complete YOUR section before your first day.
1st Day- Orientation
New Employee Orientation Videos
You will need to bring the following items on your first day.
*Remember you should complete your portion of the I-9 verification before you come in.
- Identification described for I-9 verfication
- bank information to set up your direct deposit (voided check or routing and account numbers from your banking instituition
You will first need to create your technology account. You can do it by going directly to the Help desk in Hawthorn Hall 108 or you can create it online, you will not be able to activate your account until your scheduled first day of employment.
Once you've created your username and passphrase, you can come to Human Resources (Marram 118) to complete the following:
- New Employee Orientation
- Payroll Orientation: Kuali Help Guide | Professional Staff Orientation
- Customer Service Training: General | UITS | Library
- Completing your direct deposit
- Tax forms (W-4/WH-4)
- Verifing identity (I-9)
Your benefit information and enrollment will be emailed to you within 48 hours of your first day.