Employee Injury Procedures
Non- Emergency Injuries on-the-job:
Departments MUST follow the steps listed below when an employee is injured in the course of IU employment.
- Report Incident to Campus Police Immediately
- Report Incident to Campus HR Office/Obtain IU Employer Authorization for Treatment form.
- |Form| Employee and Supervisor must complete and submit the IU Occupational Injury/Illness form to Campus HR Office
- All injuries should be reported within 24 hours (including injuries where medical treatment is not deemed necessary)
- Unauthorized claims for treatment will not be approved by workers compensation.
- All employees must be treated by the IU provider listed below.
7501 West 15th Avenue
Gary, IN 46406
Telephone # 219-977-2090
Fax # 219-977-2091