Skip to Main Content
iun graduate programs

High School Teacher seeking to meet HLC credentialing requirements:

  1. If you do not already have a masters degree the Masters of Liberal Studies (33 cr.) will allow you to obtain a graduate degree with 18 cr. hours in the discipline. The coursework pursued needs to be selected carefully with the M.L.S. advisor and the Dual Credit Coordinator at Indiana University Northwest. Visit the Master in Liberal Studies website for more information.
  2. If you already have a masters degree in education you can obtain 18 graduate credits in the discipline by taking courses within the Master of Liberal Studies program.
  3. Consortial online certificates and graduate degrees coming soon.