- Only original, detailed (with date, name of vendor, itemized list of items purchased, cost of each item, etc.) receipts will be accepted.
- Organize and number the documentation in the order in which the charge appears on the US Bank statement.
- Tape all small receipts to an 8-1/2" x 11" piece of paper. It is acceptable (and desirable) to fill a single sheet of paper with as many small receipts that will fit. A rule of thumb for defining a "small receipt" is any receipt that is smaller than 8-1/2" x 5-1/2". If the receipt does not fit on the page, cut the receipt (not destroying any information) and tape to the same sheet of paper.
- Number the P-card statement to correspond with the numbered documentation.
- Forward documentation to IUAP using the FMS AP Documentation Upload Tool for DV and P-Card Paperwork Only
For reference - Best Practices for P-Card Supporting Paperwork Upload for any questions.
The unit is responsible for retaining original paperwork for seven (7) fiscal years plus the current fiscal year. Departments choosing to submit procurement card supporting paperwork via the upload tool will retain the original papers for audit requirements for the retention period upon which time the paper should be purged in a secure manner.